Chauffeured Fishing Service
21608 Coyote Hills
Center, MO 63436
April-May & Early June
- Crappie - can be good before Spring Rains
- Bass - Slow
Crappie - "The Spawn"
- Bass - Good
- Crappie - Summertime Pattern, Usually the hotter the weather the better the bite! Lots of Fish!
- Bass - Fair on Main Lake Points
- White Bass - Good Early and Late in the day.
- Crappie - Can be good (better in a month)
- Bass - Rough... Gets better as the water cools.
- Crappie - Excellent as they feed for winter
- Bass - Good on Spinnerbaits
Book Early for Prime Dates
Call 573 267-3546