Chauffeured Fishing Service
21608 Coyote Hills
Center, MO 63436
What Ya Get
- Full time guide on Mark Twain Lake since 1989.
- Retired St. Louis City Firefighter.
- Specializing in polin' for SLAB crappie!
8 hours plus of fishin'
- Courteous & Competent guide.
- Cleaning of Catch is included.
- Need Help? Instructional trips are available... Just Ask!
What ya need
- 20' skeeter bass boat or
- 22' Lowe Deck Boat (for larger groups).
- Tackle provided by Mid-West Tackle
- Food, Drinks, Raingear & Fishing License are a must.
- Camera, Hat, Sunglasses & Sunscreen are optional.
- $150 + gas minimum (1/2 or full day)
- 2 persons - $200 + gas
- 3 or more persons $100 per person + gas
- Tag Boat - $50
- The starting time of your fishing expedition will be adjusted to make sure that you are on the water for 'prime time' fishing
Book Early for Prime Dates
Call 573 267-3546